JILL HALL SPHYNX KITTENS

Mar 12
review #479030

I found this ad and texted 605-854-5486 which is the number that was listed in the ad she asked me to email her at jillhall728@yahoo.com

She sent me pictures of the cats and said they are only $350 and that is with shipping. These pure bred sphynx kittens with papers are $1,500 I have never seen anyone selling then for less than that. That was my red flag so I googled her info, she told me she is in Silver Springs MD. I replied asking the name of her cattery and can I pick the kitten up myself because I am not comfortable shipping a live animal plus I want to see the parents and the living conditions first. I know at this point it is a scam but I am just seeing what she has to say now.

Are they in the US? If you put a US address on the money transfer papers does that matter or can they pick it up anywhere? If they are in the US then we can report them and they can be arrested but if not then I guess people will keep getting scammed. It's awful that people do this to others.

ac6e015
Had an experience with Jill Hall?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
viuc

Aug 20 Salem, Massachusetts

this is a scam I hacked there email took me to a place called yaounde Cameroon he was using a hotspot near the amity bank off of boulevard du 20 mai 1972 and is male do not fall for it

pb

May 07 Phoenix, Arizona

I also have been in contact with Jill. Says she is in Atlanta Georgia. I think it sounds like a scam. I'll post again with more information if available. Saw the ad on phoenix Craigslist.

Mar 23 Peoria, Illinois

I also found this add and she gave me the same information. Her phone number is a South Dakota number. The only difference with mine is she said she lives in Atlanta Georgia and not Colorado. Same price same everything. I looked her up via white pages in Atlanta and will call those numbers. 99% sure it's a scam!!

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Jill Hall.
Filing a new complaint about
×