JILL HALL SPHYNX KITTENS
I found this ad and texted 605-854-5486 which is the number that was listed in the ad she asked me to email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
She sent me pictures of the cats and said they are only $350 and that is with shipping. These pure bred sphynx kittens with papers are $1,500 I have never seen anyone selling then for less than that. That was my red flag so I googled her info, she told me she is in Silver Springs MD. I replied asking the name of her cattery and can I pick the kitten up myself because I am not comfortable shipping a live animal plus I want to see the parents and the living conditions first. I know at this point it is a scam but I am just seeing what she has to say now.
Are they in the US? If you put a US address on the money transfer papers does that matter or can they pick it up anywhere? If they are in the US then we can report them and they can be arrested but if not then I guess people will keep getting scammed. It's awful that people do this to others.ef46ce6 review #479030
You may also like
- "If you are ever in the search for an American Bully, Pitbull style dog DO NOT get one from Christopher Thornton at Bayou Bully Kennels in Minden, Louisiana. He..."
- "I recently returned a horse that I had adopted from Crossed Sabers/SWAP to her. This horse had a few issues that caused him not to be a good fit for..."
- "I am a married mother of five from South Louisiana. I purchased a rare and expensive puppy (Dogue de Bordeaux) from Troy and Shantelle King, who represented themselves as seasoned..."
- "DO NOT go to this girl. First of all she is really dirty. She sounds friendly on the phone but then when you get to see her she is so..."
- "I do RadiumOne Earned Gold free offers daily on Tagged.com Pets game. Really we need to blame Tagged for allowing RadiumOne to degrade the quality of customer experience on their..."
- "Booking.com advertised false photos of Empress Hotel in New Orleans. Wanted to cancel Empress hotel said Booking.com was at fault and Empress Hotel says Booking.com was at fault. They want..."